You are here
Contracts Manager - Civil Engineering
Leading Civil Engineering contractor
Contracts Manager to lead site activities
About Our Client
The business is regional provider of civil engineering services to the highways, drainage sectors, working predominately in the North West and Yorkshire regions
- As a contracts manager, you might be responsible for a single large contract or a number of smaller ones. You would also be the main point of contact for clients, site managers and sub-contractors throughout the project
- Ensure that all work is completed on time and within its budget.
- Management and supervision of an installation team and delegate tasks accordingly.
- Project delivery, to programme and budget. Including providing regular budget up dates in meetings.
- Driving improvements where possible in any part of the delivery process.
- Liaise with merchants and Buying team to drive down spend to achieve maximum discount on all costed items
Ensure all projects are delivered without any QHSE incidents.
- Liaise with Install Manager to ensure sufficient resources are allocated for all projects.
- Highlight any training needs for your team.
- Ensure all Company Policies and Procedures are followed at all times.
- All orders need to be completed correctly and within sufficient times to the specification required.
- Maintain daily records of progress.
- Help to resolve any disputes which come up and identifying areas for improvement in the company's contracting processes.
- Coordination of all facets of site delivery
The Successful Applicant
For the Contracts Manager role we are looking for:
- Experience in a Contract Manager role in a similar business, in the civil engineering field
- Experience of single value contracts
- Knowledge of HSE
What's on Offer
£45000 to £55000 + package benefits