You are here
Contracts Manager Social Housing
£40,000 - £43,000
- Planned Works Contract Manager
- Leading Social Housing Provider
About Our Client
A leading, forward thinking social housing provider requiring an experienced contracts manager to manage the repairs and maintenance services.
- Managing the planned programmes of investments work in partnership with the asset investment team.
- Planning and budget management.
- Health & Safety including compliance works on including asbestos, legionella, fire risk and gas.
- Liaising with the asset team to execute the works.
- Management and procurement of framework activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working in social housing.
- Planned works delivery experience.
- Managed budgets of £5 million per annum.
- Thorough understanding of compliance issues.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits