You are here
- Contracts Manager
About Our Client
A solid history and brand which has been built up over the past 30 years +. This business is able to provide a real 'cradle to grave' service to their client base. From Designing and Installing World leading fire and security systems to Monitoring and maintaining equipment and services previously installed.
This business prides itself on exceptionally high levels of customer service, and it is this mantra that should be at the forefront of everything you do. This position has been created in order to introduce an additional layer of contact for clients, managing/overseeing multiple Projects at any one time, with project and contract values regularly reaching multi-million pound figures.
- Overall Responsibility for the delivery of contracts and programme of works. Ensuring Projects are delivered on time and within budget. Maintaining high levels of quality and maximising profitability.
- Leadership of a team of circa 25 people, overseeing Project Managers and various other positions.
- Managing and overseeing relationships and deliverables with sub contractors.
- Reporting regularly to the Finance Director and Operations Director on Project Performance/timescales.
- Identify , manage and mitigate commercial risks and issues, whilst also seeking opportunities and areas of improvement within existing contracting processes.
- To deliver savings
- Providing guidance on contract matters to Project managers and/or other Operational staff.
- Develop and Implement procedures for contract management and administration, which is consistently compliant.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced, commercially focused Contracts Manager.
- Strong leadership and people management experience.
- Ability to challenge, develop, coach and motivate staff to achieve the highest possible performance.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects/contracts at any one time. Prioritising your work load efficiently.
- Technically proficient (Security industry experience is an advantage, but not essential)
- Able to contribute towards the wider business strategy.
- Stakeholder management (internal and external) and high levels of customer service experience.
What's on Offer
A fantastic package is available for this position, coupled with an opportunity to lead and drive the commercial contracts division. This is a new position for the business, so there is a real opportunity to make a mark on the business and take ownership of the Contracts and customer relationships/delivery piece.