You are here
£31,000 - £33,000
- Social Housing
- Contracts Surveyor
About Our Client
An established social housing association based in Cheshire
- Managing JCT contracts; roofing, kitchens & bathrooms.
- Run a number of large £multi-million projects in line with design and technical briefs, project time frames, and financial budgets.
- Ensure all property records are fully updated and reflect works carried out.
- Manage and co-ordinate a team of external specialists, contractors and resources to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Proactively promote and enforce the company's Health and Safety culture, ensuring risk management of staff on site and CDM regulations are enforced and adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in dealing with JCT contracts
- Experience in driving the performance of subcontractors
- Degree educated in a RICS accredited degree
- Full member of the Chartered Institute of Builders (desirable)
- Experience of managing refurbishment and/or development projects in social housing (ideally with working knowledge of client side site management)
- Detailed understanding of Excel
- Excellent project management skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written) ability at all levels
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits