You are here
- Preparation of Financial Statements including consoldating results under FRS 102
- Research and preparation under US GAAP/UK GAAP
About Our Client
A prestigious renowned retail organisation.
The Corporate Accountant will have several ares of responsibilities and will play a key part of the finance reporting team.
- Completion of group consolidation process including preparation of journal entries under US and UK GAAP.
- Preparation of key quarterly reporting documents including group balance sheet analytical review and analysis for submission to US Corporate.
- Preparation of financial statements including consolidated results under FRS 102
- Coordinate work of SOX teams, testing of finance processes
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Establishing and maintaining accounting policies and controls
- Lead US tax process for each legal entity and country by country reporting
- Research and preparation of technical accounting papers under US GAAP/FRS 102
- Review of financial statements prepared by corporate analysts
- Provide guidance and advice on all technical accounting issues
- ownership and understanding of the balance sheet including monthly reconciliations of key balances
- review balance sheet reconciliations prepared by corporate analysts.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified ACCA/ACA/ICAS accountant, ideally qualified up to 5 years PQE
Large company audit experience
Proven record of documenting and testing controls and processes
Up to date technical knowledge with strong accounting skills
What's on Offer
12 Month Fixed Term Contract with competitive salary £40,000 - £45,000.