You are here
This position is now filled
- Financial Services
- West End Based
About Our Client
My client has seen significant growth over the part 3 years and this is expected to continue over the next 3-5 years with a strong business plan and an exceptional culture within the business. They are based in offices in the heart of the West End and are identified as the market leader within their area of the market.
The recruitment of the Corporate Accountant position is the next step in their strategy to support their current growth and achieve the goals the business has set for the next few years.
The Corporate Accountant role with be working closely with the Senior Finance Manager & Group Financial Controller and you will have a direct impact on the strategic and operational aspects of the business - the firm has outsourced their transactional accounting duties so there is oversight of accounts production work within the position.
Duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with output from off-shore accounting team in India
- Involvement with FP&A matters with comparison to actuals and variance analysis
- Preparation of informative effective board packs for the various companies in the group
- Preparation of statutory accounts in line with IFRS
- Detailed income and cost of funds calculations in line with IFRS, which includes the EIR method
- Liaising with other departments, namely treasury, loan operations, credit and projects
- Standardisation and improvement of finance processes
- Review of accruals & prepayments
- Provide expertise and support to the part-qualified members of the team
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a Qualified Accountant who has circa 1-2 years post qualified experience - due to the commercial nature of the role you will be a proven communicator and can demonstrate an ability to work under your own direction.
Additionally you will be comfortable with reviewing and analysis of accounts produced under IFRS and be up to date with changes within this technical element.
What's on Offer
We are able to offer a broad, commercial role which would provide an exceptional step in a candidate's career journey towards a CFO level role within boutique financial services.
Salary up to Â£60,000
Commercial Accountant opportunity
West End Based