You are here
Corporate Accounting Supervisor
- Corporate Accounting Supervisor
- Global Ousourcing and Professional Services Provider
About Our Client
Our client are a global outsourcing provider of accounting, legal and HR support to clients globally. They allow their clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Operating in over 80 countries, our client provides outsourced compliance services.
- Review / prepare management and statutory accounts (both standalone and consolidated) under UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Review / preparing monthly and quarterly management reports for clients and providing information within agreed deadlines.
- Review / supervise bookkeeping of account assistants to ensure transactions are recorded correctly
- Ensure appropriate accounting controls are implemented and adhered to.
- Review/ prepare corporation tax returns / VAT returns and review bank reconciliations for client entities.
- Oversee and ensure VAT compliance reporting as necessary.
- Prepare financial statements conversions to reflect old UK GAAP to new UK GAAP or conversions to alternative GAAP's
- Dealing with the management and administration of client entities
- Responsible for debt collection and negotiation of fees with clients in their area of accountability
- Attending conferences and seminars, as agreed form time to time, for personal development and marketing purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- Key Competencies:
- Will generate ideas for improvement based on past experience
- Is aware of client contracts and what is W.I.P/'Out of Scope'.
- Identifies and promotes opportunities to share knowledge
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients
- Records their time accurately and within deadline, in addition to approving time for others.
- Will delegate work across the team as appropriate
- Will share knowledge to ensure targets are met.
- Communicates (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner.
- Will manage stakeholder's expectations with regards to delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Acts with integrity
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them.
- Ability to handle issues, provide flexible options and recommendations, escalates as appropriate.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Graduate/ ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified. 1-2 years post qualification
- Desirable to have gained experience in an accounting practice environment.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). Other software packages as appropriate.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £43,000