You are here
Corporate Audit - Assistant Manager
- Responsibility for Audit Planning and Leading and Liaising with Clients
- Clear Career Progression Path to Senior Roles
About Our Client
Industry leading, Big Four client with great reputation for level of service and promotion prospects within the firm.
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Lead teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Develop and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Involvement in tendering for new clients.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for the role of Corporate Audit - Assistant Manager Team you must have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent);
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing Ltd company audit clients;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Positive and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Project management capabilities;
What's on Offer
£34,000 - £41,000 dependant on experience.
Very competitive benefits package.
Supportive working environment.
Opportunity to progress.