You are here
Corporate Credit Manager
£55,000 - £80,000
- - Excellent Credit Risk / Analysis background
- - Strong corporate credit background
About Our Client
Financial Services European Bank
Role of the Corporate Credit Manager:
- General credit duties for London Branch including the maintaining of a detailed understanding of the files which are assigned and keeping the Head of Credit in London together with Credit Committee fully apprised of all relevant developments/credit events.
- Timely preparation and presentation of credit applications in accordance with bank standard templates and annual reviews on portfolio names.
- Daily portfolio management of assigned portfolio assets.
- Maintain an understanding of bank credit policy.
- Monitoring of covenants, compliance certificates and annual/periodic accounts and budgets.
- Monitoring of watch exposure and preparation of credit action plans when needed
- Ensure that all customers have been assessed for yearly data review and risk events
The Successful Applicant
Requirements of the Corporate Credit Manager:
- Excellent Credit Analysis background
- Strong corporate credit experience
What's on Offer