You are here
Corporate Finance Executive
- Work as part of the M&A team advising on both buy and sell side projects
- Work closely with, and support, senior members within the team
About Our Client
As one of the worlds largest accountancy networks, this business helps a diverse range of clients with a range of different needs. This is especially true of the Advisory Practice, which provides corporate finance and transaction services, business restructuring, forensic advisory, risk and management consulting services to clients navigating an exceptional range of challenges, changes and opportunities.
- Work as part of the M&A team advising on both buy-side and sell-side projects.
- Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint.
- Prepare detailed financial models using Excel involving a range of transaction structures.
- Deliver high quality working papers and reports to specified deadlines.
- Support sales and marketing activities.
- Perform research on specified companies and sectors through accessing industry databases and public information sources.
The Successful Applicant
- Seek and take action on feedback.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with an ability to grapple and understand business issues quickly.
- Appetite for varied project work and a desire to contribute to highly successful M&A team.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits