You are here
Corporate Fundraising Manager
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Corporate Fundraising Manager
About Our Client
A third sector organisation based in York.
- Identify and cultivate a strong pipeline of sponsors and funders with appropriate products and projects to ensure they become supporters.
- Compile, write and deliver high quality sponsorship proposals for the organisations priority projects, in collaboration with appropriate colleagues.
- Ensure that a programme of cultivation and stewardship is in place to ensure that current partners receive excellent service and that prospects are well developed.
- Establish repeat sponsorship and look to grow/extend existing partnerships.
- Build internal relationships so that the organisations project teams have confidence in the abilities of the Development team to lead on the fundraising strategy and deliver external funding.
- Manage a portfolio of partnerships and meet the expectations of and obligations to the wider organisation.
- Keep informed of a) current key CSR and brand alignment trends in the corporate sector and b) SMG-wide activity and priorities.
- Maintain thorough, accurate and up-to-date records on Raiser's Edge of all funding partners, prospects to ensure accurate reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of securing high value investment in the cultural or similar sector, with a focus on sponsorship.
- Experience of working at a senior level; close working with Directors, Trustees, captains of industry.
- Experience of influencing internal teams particularly in developing projects, projecting a sense of confidence and knowledge of your subject matter.
- Experience of working as part of a senior team; working together to deliver objectives as part of an agreed strategy.
- Understanding of the needs and operating models of the corporate sector.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing, negotiating and sales techniques.
- Experience of preparing and delivering sponsorship proposals and sales pitches, both in written and verbal form.
- High level of customer service and experience of account managing a wide portfolio of sponsors and partners.
What's on Offer
Salary of £30k pro rata