You are here
Corporate Fundraising Manager
Leading UK Charity
About Our Client
Leading charity based in Manchester
The role of the Corporate Fundraising Manager includes:
- To plan, implement, manage and monitor a comprehensive programme of corporate fundraising events and activities, in line with agreed targets, so as to maximise income from companies and increase the profile of the charity.
- To be responsible for leading and motivating the corporate team to ensure that they are appropriately trained, briefed and motivated to achieve their objectives and meet targets and to recruit to these posts when necessary.
- To line manage the corporate team and support them in their roles.
- To develop innovative fundraising products for companies aimed at increasing income.
- To lead and support the corporate team to secure new corporate partnerships, company support, sponsorship opportunities and charity of the year schemes from local, regional and national companies, using data analysis, research and prospect identification.
- Define the account management process within the corporate fundraising team. Utilising the team resource to deliver an excellent donor experience and enhance long term support
- To represent the charity to senior business leaders and people of senior standing within the North West or corporate sector.
The Successful Applicant
The sucessful Corporate Fundraising Manager will have the following experience:
At least 3 years corporate fundraising experience
Experience of researching detailed information using a diverse range of printed and IT sources, as well as working with databases to generate income
Experience of managing financial budgets and working to financial income targets
Experience of working with senior business leaders and influential individuals with demonstrable success of securing corporate partnerships
Experience of supervising the work of others
Experience of working with senior management
Excellent oral and written skills inc preparing and making presentations to secure major charity of the year partnerships
Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and manage relationships effectively at all levels
Excellent negotiating and networking skills
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Well organised and with an ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
Car driver with full driving licence
What's on Offer
£31k - £35k