You are here
- In-House Corporate Role
- Work with a vcariety of internal stakeholders on M&A matters
About Our Client
A well known UK insurance company.
- Assisting the General Counsel and Chief Corporate Counsel with a range of transactional work, including M&A.
- Developing and maintaining internal know-how and templates and carrying out training within the Group Legal team and to internal stakeholders.
- Effectively identifying, assessing and managing legal and reputational risk.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of two years post-qualification experience in the Corporate/M&A/Private Equity department of a top 30 law & firm (preferably with some secondment experience).
- Experience in a regulated environment, including experience with insurance-related documents, would be advantageous but is not essential.
Reference to PQE is a guide only and candidates with more or less experience who feel they are suited to the position are encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary + excellent benefits + discretionary bonus.