You are here
Corporate Partnership Executive
- Exciting, growing not-for-profit organisation
- Responsible for securing income for the organisation
About Our Client
My client is among the largest and most effective of its kind in Britain. They have regional offices throughout the UK and had a turnover last year in excess of £5m.
The successful candidate will be working around a small number of fundraising campaigns, predominantly in campaigns where funding is lacking. They will be responsible for securing unrestricted and restricted income by managing a detailed programme of income generation activities which will actively engage Corporate Supporters and their employees.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and develop relationships with existing corporate partners to maximise streams of income.
- Work in co-operation with colleagues to ensure administration of data is undertaken correctly.
- Develop an appropriate level of appealing and accurate projects to be able to approach Corporate Partners.
- Proactively initiate and develop internal and external networking opportunities.
- Work with colleagues to ensure that all forms of media promote Corporate Partnerships in the most effective way.
- Manage resources efficiently, ensuring optimum ROI is obtained.
- Keep up to date with best practice in fundraising and are aware of relevant legislation.
What's on Offer
The Corporate Partnerships Executive role attracts a salary of between £23,000 and £26,000 dependant on the experience of the candidate. The role is initially for 12 months, with the potential to go permanent.