You are here
Corporate Solicitor - Legal 500 firm
- A fantastic opportunity for a Corporate solicitor to join a national firm
- Exposure to excellent quality work
About Our Client
My client is a national player with a good reputation in the local market.
The Corporate team advises both buyers and sellers at a regional, national and often international level on a range of Corporate matters from M&A, private equity, restructurings to general Corporate advice such as shareholders' agreements and drafting articles of association
This is an opportunity to work in team and work closely with the head of the department on a wide range of corporate matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Corporate Solicitor will:
Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 3-8 years PQE.
- Have a corporate background.
- Have experience leading transactions.
- Applications from lower PQE's will be considered however, there is a need to demonstrate good exposure to commercial work or transactions as well as monitoring and training juniors in the team.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.