You are here
Corporate Solicitor - outside of city centre
- Are Corporate solicitor seeking work life balance?
- Opprtunity with Legal 500 firm
About Our Client
I am working for a Legal 500 firm based outside of Birmingham seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to be involved with a busy yet rewarding workload and be part of a large team.
Are you fed up with working long hours? Want to have good quality work but also have a work/life balance?
I am currently working with a well established firm with a good local, regional, national client base and are offering excellent quality work.
The Corporate team advises both buyers and sellers at a regional and national level on a range of Corporate matters from M&A, restructurings to general Corporate advice such as shareholders' agreements and drafting articles of association.
The team has a good reputation in the Midlands market and the team will be committed to aiding your technical development through a combination of exposure to quality work and technical training.
You will be involved with a wide range of corporate transactions and act for a variety of clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Solicitor will:
- Be UK Qualified
- Have at least 2 years PQE*
- have corporate experience gained in a regional or national firm. it might suit solicitor from a regional firm that they can establish a long term career or a solicitor at a leading Birmingham firm who may be fed up with lack of work/life balance.
- Have a commitment to business development.
*Applications from differing levels of PQE will be considered. However, there is a need to demonstrate good exposure to commercial work or transactions.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.