You are here
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager Practice - Not for Profit
- Top 30 practice
- Central London
About Our Client
The client is an award winning full service accountancy practice of Chartered Accountants and tax advisers located in central London. Although there portfolio is rich an varied and covers a broad range of industries and specialisms, a large focus sits within the charities and not-for-profit sector. As a mid-tier firm they are large enough to provide a wide range of services, yet small enough to offer a personal, responsive approach.
Duties and responsibilities would include the following:
- Managing a portfolio of clients including charities, trading subsidiaries and not-for-profit entities.
- Reviewing computations and correspondence with clients, and HMRC, prepared by other members of staff, and taking responsibility for the timely delivery of a high quality compliance service to clients.
- Dealing with HMRC queries into tax returns.
- Providing tax advice to clients and internally under the supervision of managers and directors, on a range of issues and planning opportunities, including:structuring, Gift aid relief Theatre tax relief, Property and other transactions, structuring of trading and other potentially taxable income streams
The Successful Applicant
- CTA qualified
- Has previously managed a client portfolio including groups.
- Will already had some involvement with providing advisory work with enthusiasm to progress in this area.
- Have good Microsoft skills; Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Alphatax knowledge preferred.
- Some involvement with charities and /or the not for profit sector (preferred).
- Deliver work to a high standard and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate good client focused skills, ability to work unsupervised, work within a team, influence and negotiate.
- Excellent communication
What's on Offer
- Top 30 accountancy practice
- Central London
- 22 days holiday
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme