You are here
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Top 20 Assistant Manager position
Large presence in the Peterborough/Huntingdon area
About Our Client
Based in Peterborough, they pride themselves in offering a dynamic varied workload and welcome progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The expanding team advises a wide range of commercial businesses, private individuals and not-for-profit organisations across the East of England, East Midlands and London. They have strong links with the professional and financial community in the local area.
Key responsibilities for the Corporate Tax Assistant Manager will include
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service
- Providing a full corporate tax service to a client portfolio, including reviewing tax returns and computations, managing and delivering tax advisory projects
- Being responsible for day-to-day liaison with clients.
- The role provides a variety of work on a varied client portfolio, across a number of business sectors, including owner-managed businesses, SMEs and groups including international.
- Assist junior staff with training, coaching and development.
- Good organisational and project management skills are important as the work is undertaken for a number of partners around the firm.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Corporate Tax Assistant Manager role should enjoy working within a team, have good communication skills, be able to demonstrate strong technical skills, and have an ability to identify areas of risk and know when to refer upwards.
The candidate must have confidence in dealing with partners and clients and the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment, whilst managing expectations.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed candidate, with the ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically. They will be flexible with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and benefits package