You are here
Corporate Tax - Bristol
- Corporate Tax - Executive to Senior Manager level
- Global Accountancy Firm Based in Bristol
About Our Client
Global Accountancy Firm based in Central Bristol
Proven history of career progression.
Successful and Expanding Team
- Being the contact with clients on day to day tax matters
- Involvement in tax advisory and compliance work on portfolios.
- Discussing new tax issues and opportunities with clients
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Responding appropriately to requests from clients for other firm services
- Working with the tax computation processing team in the management and delivery of tax compliance work
- Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
- Carrying out tax audits in accordance with terms of reference agreed with the audit team. Advising the audit team of potential tax exposure
- Ensuring fees are raised regularly, identifying situations where overruns can be billed and assisting Partners in billing for advisory work
- Supervising the work of junior members of staff
- Project managing cross border teams and UK client service teams on an ongoing basis on advisory projects. This involves liaising with specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients.
- Business development and building of a personal portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally CTA / ACA / CA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Prior Corporate Tax experience
What's on Offer
Salary £30,000 to £65,000 dependant on experience and level of role.
Excellent benefits packages at all levels.
Brilliant opportunities for career progression.