You are here
Corporate Tax Executive - FTSE 250 PLC
- Exciting Corporate Tax Executive opportunity with leading FTSE 250 PLC
- Based in Bedfordshire and offering excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a leading FTSE250 PLC business which operates globally across a range of sectors and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
With a network of 88 UK offices and employing 22,000 people, they have the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
My client is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Executive. This position reports to the Corporate Tax Manager and is based at the company's Headquarters in Bedfordshire, involving the preparation and timely delivery of Corporate Tax compliance activities including the preparation of tax packs, through to Corporation Tax computation preparation for submission to the Group Tax Team. The Corporate Tax Executive is responsible for preparing CT returns in relation primarily to the business units located in the FSSC, but also for other business units within the wider Group.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven working experience within a Corporate Tax role in a professional environment
- Previous experience in accounting processes, experience in a range of accounting areas, financial computer systems and knowledge of accounting legislation
- Experience of CT within group context, involving appreciation/experience of worldwide debt cap, Joint Amended Returns, Transfer Pricing, year-end tax reporting, R&D credit claims
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting and tax compliance and ability to understand and work through complex tax positions in relation to Corporation Tax, and all types of tax would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of tax software (Thomson OneSource) and MS Office
- Experience of working effectively with Record to Report functions or other core financial processes in a Shared Service Centre environment of a complex business
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel intermediate level required)
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Excellent organisation and time management skills adherence to deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Collaborative, able to work with and through others as part of a team, trustworthy and self-motivated
- Knowledge of systems, processes and workflow technology desirable
What's on Offer
The Corporate Tax Executive position is offering a base salary of £40,000-45,000 plus generous benefits.