You are here
Corporate Tax Manager - Excellent Top 20 Practice
- A Global Top 10 Accountancy Practice based near Maidstone
- ACA/ACCA/ATT and CTA qualifications essential
About Our Client
My client is a globally successful Top 20 accountancy practice based near Maidstone, Kent who are one of the real market leaders within the Kent and South East market. Offering audit, tax and consulting services to a wide range of clients - this corporate tax manager opportunity is brand new role and one that could lead to partnership for the right profile of candidate.
The role of the corporate tax manager will involve managing a portfolio of multinational and large corporate clients. In addition, to take a leading role in business development opportunities, the Corporate Tax Manager might have to participate in proposals and networking events - making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the office and firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your advisory skills and manage a forward-thinking team of tax professionals within an expanding accountancy practice.
The Successful Applicant
The corporate tax manager must have a:
- Good standard of education, particularly in Maths and English
- CTA / ATII qualified is preferred or equivalent (along with an accounting qualification such as ACA or ACCA).
- Significant previous exposure operating at Manager or a similar role is required, or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role.
- Tax exposure from a practice background would be a distinct advantage.
- Business development exposure and interest in this aspect.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £60,000 - Flexible dependent upon level of exposure.