You are here
Corporate Tax Manager
- Leading Practice
About Our Client
A leading international practice is recruiting for a Tax Manager into the corporate tax team.
London Based team however there is consideration for other centres in the UK where the team is based.
A leading international practice is recruiting for a Tax Manager into the corporate tax team. The team are part of the largest tax technology and process teams in the market and have an excellent reputation as leaders with cutting edge solutions to multi jurisdiction operations, dealing with their compliance needs. The team draw on the expertise of many teams offer solutions that work for their clients, your role is advising on the compliance requirements of the business.
In this role you will be the point of contact to senior tax and finance leaders in the FTSE 250, advising them these organisations on efficiency, quality and risk management. Your relationship building will have to be strong as you will be their trusted advisor and will build an understanding of how large businesses operate on a global level.
The team is active in the market and as a result have won some new and significant clients, as a result they are very keen to meet with talented, outgoing and flexible candidates for the Manager position within this exciting group.
Your responsibilities in this role will require you to;
- Be the engagement manager on a portfolio of compliance clients.
- Plan the annual compliance process, meeting/discussing with the client as appropriate, using your knowledge of the client to advise on any tax saving opportunities
- Review the company's activities/transactions in the year so that important tax items are properly picked up in the compliance process; identify any additional advisory opportunities
- Work with the team responsible for completing the client's tax returns.
- Maintain Workflow
- Advise clients on tax payment dates and amounts as per engagement letter
- Deal with all group matters, such as group relief, group payments, allocation of AIA and with other relevant claims and elections
- Agree annual compliance fees and billing schedule and manage the engagement financials
- Actively seek possible improvements to processes, technologies and methodologies and raise these within the team
You must be technically strong, tax qualified and have experience of delivering on portfolio work.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in Corporate Tax
What's on Offer
Interaction with offices and teams world wide
Client contact, you will be the point of contact for the client to the business
Advising the client on their compliance and risk