You are here
Corporate Tax Manager
Clear Progression to Senior Manager and Partnership
Hold responsibily for Advisory Projects and technical Assignments
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of accountancy and business services. Our clients include growing entrepreneurial companies, owner-managed businesses, listed companies and high net-worth individuals.
The responsibilities for the Corporate Tax Manager, based in Swindon are:
- Be the main point of contact on tax only cases for the firm and respond quickly to clients.
- To liaise with the client throughout the year and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To identify and advise on tax planning opportunities and to undertake specialist technical assignments as required.
- To manage the assignment in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements. Ensuring the work meets targeted recovery, and to bill clients on a timely basis.
- To research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients
- To be actively involved in the office business development activities.
- To take an active involvement in client seminars, and to effectively follow up contact made.
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- To develop a detailed knowledge of the firm's specialist services and to undertake special work in response to client needs where appropriate.
- To maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil professional bodies' CPD requirements.
- Be a line manager for staff, including taking an active role in their development.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Manager role in Swindon they need to have:
- CTA / ATII qualified or equivalent, along with an accounting qualification such as ACA or ACCA.
- International tax experience is desirable
- Significant previous experience operating at Senior Manager or Associate Director is required, or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role.
- Proven experience in client handling and project management
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work within budget.
- Business development experience and interest in this aspect would be desirable
What's on Offer
Our Client are offering
- Very competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- lovely refurbished office environment to work in.
This role has a clear career path to partner and the firm are helping and wanting people to strive to better their career and