You are here
Corporate Tax Manager
- Exciting role with dynamic team
- Huge potential for career progression.
About Our Client
Top 10 Firm
Central Bristol Location
Dynamic and Hungry team.
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities.
Main responsibilities of a Corporate Tax Manager are:
- Builds a rapport with the individual client and develops a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Meets client's demands, keeping them up to date with progress and engenders trust and respect.
- Deals with a wide range of technical issues and client situations.
- Provides intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both re-actively and proactively.
- Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments.
- Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of our clients.
- Acts as a first point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Demonstrates an awareness of technical risk through well supported research.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the candidate for Corporate Tax manager are:
- CTA/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Post qualification experience
- Managerial experience
- Wider tax knowledge
- Good technical knowledge
- Related tax consultancy experience
What's on Offer
£45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Excellent Benefits Package.
Clear Career Progression Path.