You are here
Corporate Tax Semi-Senior - Top 20
- Paid overtime
- Must hold ATT qualification
About Our Client
A top 20 accountancy practice with multiple offices and a national presence across the UK. Working with a diverse client base including sports and entertainment, charities, not for profit clients and wealthy individuals, the business provides a wide ranging but personalised business and tax advisory service.
Development is hugely important to the firm, as demonstrated by their Investors in People accreditation, as training and development opportunities are provided for all staff at all levels. the firm has also been credited as one of the UK's top employers on numerous occasions. The tax team is currently organised into five direct tax groups which are divided over corporate tax, personal tax tax advisory.
- Dealing with correspondence from clients and the HMRC, via letters, email and telephone.
- Completion of tax returns
- Electronic filing of tax returns
- Checking tax statements of accounts
- Dealing with new client set up procedures
- Data preparation and data entry
- Assisting with the administration and reporting procedures in the department
The Successful Applicant
- ATT qualified
- Able to demonstrate confidence in dealing with their colleagues, partners and clients alike.
- Able to prioritise and organise to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost effective manner
- Motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
What's on Offer
- Competitive annual salary depending upon experience.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Top 20 Accountancy Practice
- City of London