You are here
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Growth role - just released
About Our Client
Independent chartered accountants, with offices across the UK and overseas offices.
The firm provides a wide range of expert financial, tax and business advice to a diverse client base, with a focus on advising owner-managed businesses in a variety of commercial sectors, wealthy individuals, families and trusts, sports and entertainment, charities, other not-for-profit organisations and landed estates.
Duties will include
- running a challenging and varied client portfolio
- managing staff issues within the team (including recruitment, training and work allocation)
- assisting the Partners with the team's marketing strategy and with winning new work
- building relationships and working closely with the audit partners, directors and senior managers
The team deals with a broad range of tax issues, including R&D tax credits, patent box claims, and transfer pricing and other cross border taxes. The team also supports the firm's Film & TV group.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have excellent technical skills and experience, and have a thorough understanding of UK corporate tax issues.
In addition, the successful applicant with have extensive experience of managing a team, and helping to deliver a very high standard of professional work to a challenging and varied portfolio of clients. The individual should also be able to market his/her skills and those of the firm, both on a one-to-one basis and in presentations. They should be innovative with vision, creativity and flair.
What's on Offer
- Market rate salary.
- Entry to the Senior Manager Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible benefits programme, employees are entitled to buy or sell up to five days holiday a year, subject to partner approval.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Eligibility for the firm's private medical insurance scheme.
- Life assurance cover.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be contractually enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme.