You are here
Corporate Tax Senior - Top 10 Practice
- Multi award-winning Practice with fantastic clients
- Must be ACA or CTA qualified
About Our Client
This Top 10 accountancy practice is a leading independent provider of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. There are 13 offices in the UK and Ireland, 1,500 people and an international capability in over 100 countries. This opportunity is City of London based, where you provide business tax services to a broad range of companies, from quoted multinational groups to owner managed businesses. Through establishing close relationships with clients, your focus will be to deliver the most comprehensive business tax advice, and also ensure you are aware of the key opportunities and risks faced by your clients.
- Drafting tax clearances and tax reports
- Technical research
- Prepare business tax computations/ corporate tax returns
- Prepare election control sheets and client review sheets
- Review Alphatax/Taxpoint lists to ensure all relevant prompts are cleared and deadlines met
- Attend and contribute to client meetings
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence including responding to enquiries
- Prepare billing analyses and draft fee notes
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CA) and/or tax advisor (CTA) - Essential
- Significant corporate tax experience gained within the profession and or industry
- Technically capable tax adviser who is able to assist in complex client work
- Demonstrable experience of supervising people
- Appetite to grow business development skills
- Must be able to plan workload in order to prioritise work to meet conflicting deadlines and cope with pressure.
- Good written communication skills are necessary to draft correspondence with clients and HMRC to explain technical issues in an easily understandable manner.
- Must have good inter-personal skills to be able to liaise with clients and other staff members.
- Meeting deadlines and responding to client needs.
- Provide link in chain to supervise staff members below and support Directors above.
- Strong IT skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within a leading team in a Top 10 accounting practice
- Business Tax Senior role with excellent development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- City of London