You are here
Corporate Tax Senior - Top 20 Accountancy Practice
- Excellent top 20 Practice
- A mix of compliance and advisory work
About Our Client
Our client is a Top 20 Accountancy Practice, based in Orpington with a strong presence across the South East. Their client teams work together to provide business owners, charities and private clients with the support they need to achieve their goals. The role is based within a busy and growing department.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Senior in a Top 20 Accountancy Practice. The role will be based within their Orpington office.
You will proactively manage a portfolio of clients, building relationships and delivering on a wide range of corporate tax compliance and advisory projects, across areas such as deals and due diligence tax advice, mixed tax advice across income tax, capital allowances, audit and other areas. You will also build a network of contacts through attendance of seminars, networking events and develop your knowledge of a wide range of tax related issues that will impact your clients and advise on solutions.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful Corporate Tax Senior, you will demonstrate the following;
- Be either part ACA or CTA qualified, or ATT qualified with a suitable track record in Corporate Tax
- A working understanding and track record in the following; OMBs, Not-For-Profit and wider Corporate Tax considerations
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team player to meet the collegiate atmosphere of the team
- A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000
- Clear opportunities and lines for progression
- Working in a Top 20 firm with the exposure to their best working practice