You are here
Corporate Tax Supervisor, Top 30 practice, Advisory role!
City of London
About Our Client
This is a leading top 30 accountancy firm and tax advisors with multiple offices across City of London, Kent and the South East.
As Corporate Tax Supervisor your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Help oversee and maintain the annual CT compliance service of a varied portfolio of corporate clients.
- Review and where necessary prepare more complex corporation tax returns and computations.
- Assist the Manager and Partners with a wide range of advisory queries ranging from one off questions to larger project work.
- Help train and supervise junior members of tax staff.
- Assist with tax marketing.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting directly to our Corporate Tax Manager and Corporate Partner, applicants must be experienced in and have detailed knowledge of all aspects of UK corporation tax and have a sound grasp of other business taxes to not only ensure clients are fully tax compliant but to also identify tax planning opportunities.
- Exposure to international tax issues such as double taxation relief and double taxation treaties, Transfer pricing, thin capitalisation and CFC's would be ideal.
- Alphatax, CCH Central, Caseware, Digita and Microsoft office software packages used. Knowledge and use of these packages would be beneficial.
- A team player
- Good attention to detail
- Strong self-organisation
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
- Top 30 accountancy practice
- Competitive salary
- Advisory role
- Great benefits
- City of London
0207 269 2318