You are here
- Are you great with Adobe and have an exceptional eye for detail?
- Do you have the passion to work with some of the largest Retail Chains?
About Our Client
This client are one of Europe's leading manufacturers of packaging products - supplying products to an extensive range of international blue chip retailers and redistributors.
As a Creative Artworker, reporting into the Product Development Director, you will be tasked with:
- Multiple artwork, branding and graphic design led challenges.
- Working to tight deadlines, and with both internal and external personnel and suppliers, you will be responsible for ensuring that all artwork files are fit for print to enable sign off and product manufacture.
- Print layout, file proofing and design re-rendering.
- The development of own label brand(s), designing product packaging and identity.
- Creating promotional tools (including brochures and flyers) to market new products and sales campaigns.
- With the assistance of the team, you will also be required to take ownership of numerous graphic led design projects.
- This involves a sound understanding of project brief interpretation, combined with the ability to embrace our clients' brands.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
A graduate in Graphic Design (or similar), you will present a well balanced portfolio which combines examples of creative design and illustration, with more structured and detailed assignments. In addition, you will also be required to demonstrate:
- A confidence that you can work accurately and quickly to client supplied briefs, developing artwork files for client approval/sign off.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe CS, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, applied to multiple design led tasks.
- A meticulous eye for detail and consistency.
- The ability to perform under pressure, handling and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A basic knowledge of printing processes and colour management.
- A passion and enthusiasm for packaging design and development.
- Whilst not essential, experience of working with blue chip retailers / brands would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
17,000 - 20,000