You are here
This position is now filled
£40,000 - £55,000
- - Must have credit analysis background
- - Trade Finance experience ideal
About Our Client
Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Credit Analyst:
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Confer with credit and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committee for approval.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same sector and geographic locations.
- Communication with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Make recommendations to enhance policies and procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with relevant information (e.g. legal, market risk, compliance)
The Successful Applicant
Requirements of the Credit Analyst:
- Credit Analysis background
- Ideally Trade Finance background
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer