You are here
Credit Risk Manager - Structured Commodity Finance
- 5-7 Years of Credit Risk experiece within a Banking enviroment
- A proven ability for Credit Risk identification for Structured Commodity Finance
About Our Client
The client is an international bank, which operates across Financial Services within corporate and retail banking, pension fund custodianship, trusteeship and insurance brokerage.
As the Credit Risk Manager in London, your key responsibilities will be -
- Undertake detailed credit review and analysis of the credit applications for structured commodity finance. This will include using research and analytical skills to produce detailed credit appraisals, providing credit opinions and credit reports, and reviewing quantitative credit risk data for this segment of the Bank's credit risk portfolio.
- Accurate and well-articulated evaluation of the transaction structure to advise senior management of the conditions of approval or proposing alternative solutions as appropriate.
- Monitor developments within the structured commodity sector, identifying major risk factors and investigating any adverse developments that may affect existing clients / quality of book; bringing these to the attention of Senior Management.
The Successful Applicant
For this Credit Risk Manager opportunity, the required candidate will have -
- A minimum of 7 years credit risk experience gained within a banking environment.
- A proven ability in Credit Risk identification and control specifically in the area of structured commodity finance, along with a good understanding of Security and Facility documentation.
- Exposure to frontier and emerging markets would be an added advantage but not essential. However, a strong interest for these markets must be evident.
- Due to the breadth of the role, this would appeal to candidates who are interested in job enrichment opportunities and must be able to sufficiently demonstrate this.
What's on Offer