You are here
This position is now filled
CRM Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
- 6 month contract for a European CRM implementation
- Based in Manchester with European travel
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturing business who are implementing a new CRM system across Europe.
Based in Manchester (with frequent European travel) the CRM Business Analyst will support an European CRM implementation for an international IT manufacturer.
A Senior Business Analyst is required to support the sales and marketing streams within the programme. The new template processes have been defined and we are now entering the roll out stage of the project and require additional support to achieve alignment of process and process elements (e.g. data) as the transition is made from a fragmented solution and process environment to a European template of process and systems.
The ideal candidate will be a strong character able of leading workshops to drive conclusions with the different country organisations. The candidate will need to be able to operate independently , defining their own plan of action and operating to this.
The Successful Applicant
Essential Skills required:
- Demonstrable track record of working as a Senior Business Analyst on CRM implementations
- Good knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes
- Proven experience of European implementation projects
- Process alignment
- Process design
- Process gap analysis during roll out
- Process redesign during roll out
- Workshop facilitation
- Capability to take a complex situation and simplify it to arrive at an aligned outcome
What's on Offer
The rate is c.Â£400 per day
The closing date will be Friday 14th October. Due to the high levels of applications, you will only be contacted if you're CV is shortlisted. If you do not meet all of the essential criteria of the role, your application will not be progressed.