You are here
CRM Business Architect
- Analyse current operating model to assess the strength's and weaknesses
- Own lead and drive clear definition of strategy around CRM function
About Our Client
One of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services company with offices in Warwickshire are looking for a strong CRM Business Architect to join its leadership team.
Own, lead and drive the clear definition of the strategy, vision, scope and requirements for assigned areas of the business to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Target Operating Model. Ensure that tactical and strategic business goals are captured and mapped to metrics to provide traceability and ongoing governance.
Own, build, evaluate and maintain the Target Operating Model (TOM), including development of architecture assets and the roadmap of transition states for assigned business change to deliver the business outcome whilst balancing the scope of change and business benefits/risk with the solution and delivery options.
Collaborate, influence and challenge key internal stakeholders and decision making bodies in order champion the business architecture principles and methodology across the organisation and address the "big picture" aspects of solution design, considering both detailed and wider business impacts on the TOM.
Develop, lead and drive business change through the solution design approval process to the Solution Design Authority in a timely manner. Make decisions on escalated design solution options within the scope of the business change to ensure a pragmatic approach to requirements and solutions.
Understand and shape the scope and requirements of processes, systems and structural relationships within your assigned business area and work with other business architects to understand areas of overlap and shared interests and collaboratively design people, process and technology changes; ensure traceability of requirements throughout the design and delivery lifecycle.
Drive the design stage of business change projects/programmes and support through to delivery, ensuring that all requirements are addressed and solutions optimised. Review the impact of change requests to inform and influence the decision making process.
Influence, challenge and collaborate with IT colleagues to solve design issues, evaluating performance and risk across the business change workstreams to ensure a successful transition of project deliveries into the developing business area.
Identify further opportunities for improvement or commercialisation within the business change projects/programmes and define and facilitate the delivery of enhanced business processes.
Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
The Successful Applicant
Strong expertise and extensive experience in Business Analysis / Business Architecture and in the development of Operating Model artefacts, business capability views, business requirements and organisational design.
* A team player able to work effectively at all levels of the organisation with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills, combined with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
* Experience of defining and delivering divisional-level roadmaps and solutions and of applying skills to business transformations across the business change lifecycle process.
* Experience of managing design authority within projects/programmes and divisional level of change.
* Track record of being able to quickly understand and assess current business architecture / operating model.
* Experience of creating and delivering standard operating model artefacts e.g. process catalogues, organisation structure charts, etc
* Experience of working within financial services, insurance, investments and/or pensions environment and/or a management consultancy (highly desirable).
* Experience of major technology change (highly advantageous)
What's on Offer
This initial 3 months contract based in Warwickshire is on offer with a day rate of £500-£650 dependant upon experience.