You are here
This position is now filled
- Dynamics CRM 2015, SQL, TSQL, SSRS, .NET
- Reputable business with good work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious not-for-profit membership organisation based in the Coventry / Warwickshire area.
The CRM Developer with hold a critical role in a growing development team, and be responsible the development and improvement of the organisation's new Dynamics CRM 2015 platform.
- Integration of CRM 2015 with a range of business critical solutions such as Financial, Membership, and ECommerce systems.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of new technical solutions and increased functionality as per the demands from the business.
- Working closely with the users to ensure the solution is fit-for-purpose and rolled-out effectively, assisting with testing where necessary.
- Translating functional requirements into tangible technical solutions.
- Assist the development of a knowledge-sharing ethos in the team, with the option of getting more hands on with web and mobile application development processes.
The Successful Applicant
The CRM Developer needs a blend of technical and interpersonal skills to be considered:
- Advanced T-SQL procedural programming ability.
- Direct exposure to Microsoft CRM 2015, with a knowledge of it's underlying work flows and data structures.
- Ability to communicate and engage with non-technical users and senior stakeholders to translate functional requirements into technical work scopes.
- Experience working with .NET C#, MVC and other mobile application development tools would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
Â£35,000 - Â£40,000 p/a
9% contributory pension
Flexible working environment
Annual salary reviews