You are here
CRM Executive - Global Law Firm
- Candidates MUST have InterAction experience
- Candidates MUST have 2-3 years B2B CRM experience
About Our Client
My client, based in central London, is over 300 years old. They are specialists within individual/family and charity law with a marketing/BD team that is 15 strong.
The CRM executive is a replacement role for my client which will see you supporting the whole of the marketing function and partners across the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for driving the firms use of CRM
- Delivering CRM Projects as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development Team, sector groups and practices with the CRM system by advising on InterAction best practice and enabling the system to support on-going initiatives eg key account programme.
- Delivering internal training programs
- Providing technical, data and analytical support on campaign management.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of using InterAction is essential
- A minimum of 2-4 year experience of professional services of business services CRM
- Excellent stakeholder management and attention to detail
- Candidates will ideally be degree educated
What's on Offer
My client is willing to offer between £28,000 and £33,000 plus an attractive benefits package.