You are here
- CRM Executive role to start ASAP
- Top international law firm based in Central London
About Our Client
International law firm based in Central London
The CRM Executive will be working alongside the Client Development Systems Manager to ensure the CRM system is used to its maximum potential. This will include:
- Advising the marketing teams on how they can use the system to their advantage with regards to business development
- Providing support via hot-line and email to the business for all CRM system enquiries
- Reviewing and continuing with marketing collateral for the CRM system
- Working alongside the data team to ensure data is used in an optimum way across the business - a good knowledge of demand change management is imperative
- Some reporting will be required on key metrics
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be degree educated with at least two years marketing or business development experience. They must have excellent IT skills including a working knowledge of InterAction. They must be very organised and able to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is offered, and the opportunity may have the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.