You are here
- A growing retailer based in Hertfordshire
- A really exciting and challenging role that offers development and progression
About Our Client
Our client is a large retailer in the UK that are seeing high sales revenue and growth. The organisation have been in the market for more than 40 years and have a proven track record of success.
The CRM Manager will have a hands-on approach to all aspects of CRM; responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and implementing the annual CRM strategy to grow revenue
- Deliver CRM campaigns to acquire, retain, grow and win back groups of customers across both on and offline channels
- Supporting the business with the strategic development of CRM and loyalty programs
- Manage email, direct mail and SMS campaign execution; creating or working with existing processes and team to produce timely, effective marketing campaigns
- Stakeholder management, collaborate with the wider team for the best possible outcome.
- Provide proactive recommendations for automated and event triggered communications.
- Ensure all communications are aligned to the brand guidelines and values.
- Manage invoicing and costs - ensure all work is competitive and adds value.
- Mentor the CRM Campaign Executive to ensure ongoing delivery of programmes and instilling continuous improvement.
- Occasional event attendance.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years B2C experience working for a large retailer or agency. The candidate will have experience working with agencies and be commercially aware of how CRM activity affects the bottom line. A good understanding of digital tools, direct mail, print, email and SMS is essential.
What's on Offer
The CRM Manager can expect a competitive basic salary. There is also a bonus of 8%.