You are here
About Our Client
You will be working for a well known luxury brand marketing to high net worth individuals.
The successful candidate will play a key transversal role to support the business by increasing traffic both to the galleries and to the website.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in implementing the European paid search and retargeting campaigns in multiple languages. Support for specific New York and Hong Kong campaigns will also be needed.
- Liaise with the Design team to produce digital assets in various formats.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers and the European regions to gather CRM and digital assets.
- Help the digital & CRM team to build client reports and provide recommendations to improve conversion globally.
- Execute the implementation of specific global CRM programs to better engage with clients and limit attrition rate.
- Provide specific support on special CRM and digital projects when required.
- Monitor competitors and other luxury brands.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Educated to degree level with previous experience in CRM or Digital Marketing, e.g. paid search, email marketing, database management
- Genuine interest in CRM and Digital Media
- A sound understanding of marketing across various digital platforms
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- European languages would be a plus
- Interest in the arts or luxury sector