You are here
CRO/User Experience Specialist
CRO role within the fastest growing SEO agency in the UK
Have a keen knowledge of CRO strategy and analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Digital Agency based in North Yorkshire whom are enjoying fantastic growth. They have an impressive client portfolio filled with blue-chip accounts. They are renowned for having a fantastic culture promoting internal growth as well as many team activities.
The CRO/User Experience Specialist role within this industry leading digital agency in Harrogate will consist of:
- Using your skills and knowledge you will play a pivotal role in developing the companies CRO offering and supporting sales and marketing in taking it to market.
- You will develop creative and strategic campaigns for clients to which you will confidently present.
- You will be always up to date with the latest industry thinking and progression.
- You will design CRO campaigns for our clients using user centric design tools, concept design, scenarios, user requirements, wireframes and prototypes.
- You will develop project plans to deliver campaigns using resources from multiple disciplines to work on a variety of projects.
- You will report on client campaigns providing actionable insights and reporting on impact/results, KPI and ROI.
The CRO/User Experience Specialist will be someone passionate, creative, and ambitious with boundless energy.
The Successful Applicant
The CRO/User Experience Specialist role requires you to:
- Proven track record in developing CRO/UX strategies.
- Be able to analyse and interpret findings.
- You must be comfortable in taking and making briefs for clients with the confidence to challenge where necessary and employ excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage key stakeholders.
- You will be an accomplished facilitator and be able to give examples of collaborative and interdisciplinary working.
- You will be commercially minded and with a focus on costs and ROI.
- You will have outstanding analytical skills, be strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating large and complex data sets.
- You will be proficient in modelling, analysing, researching and presenting findings.
- Demonstrate first rate problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
35000+ Based on experience