You are here
Customer Account manager - Inventory
- Inventory management experience in a high sku, complex environment
- Business based in Warwick
About Our Client
Aftermarket Business based in Coventry
- Manage, develop and measure a group of suppliers and related product range to ensure they meet the requirements of group supply chain in terms of delivery OTIF measures, lead times, and product availability.
- Manage the forecasting and planning systems for the product range through data management and exception reports throughout the product life cycle. Drive forecasting improvements via user knowledge.
- Achieve targets for product availability, stock value and stock turn for products managed within supplier and product portfolio.
- Understand customer systems and processes through visits and regular reviews in order to propose enhancements to improve efficiency, service and cost.
- Utilise existing statistical forecasts together with additional market intelligence to ensure that product supply reflects internal and external customer requirements.
- Proactively reduce supplier late deliveries in regard to improving customer OTIF.
- Monitor orders for unanticipated demand which may result in stock or availability issues.
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers to ensure that we support the requirements of the new product introduction process to ensure that availability of spare parts is maximised.
- Deputise as necessary for other Supply Chain Account Managers and the Supply Chain Manager.
- Frequent and periodic updates for business required objectives
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement of performance and processes within the Supply Chain team.
- Assist in development and active management of supply chain dashboards to ensure the supply chain delivers business & customer requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Inventory management experience in a high SKU, complex environment
- Full understanding of ERP systems .
- PC literate (medium/high) - with a good working knowledge of MS applications
- Highly literate and numerate
- Record of working with and developing suppliers
- Record of dealing with internal and external customers
- Inventory management system and concepts knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive market rate - please apply and give me a call.