You are here
Customer Care Office
- Customer Care Operatives
- Customer care experience within property
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest and most much-admired house builders in the UK. Over the course of their business years, they have built a status for quality in everything they deliver.
Their product is known to be at the highest standard in the Market to date and have produced homes that customers love to live in. They are very passionate on delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
Throughout the years they have received five-star customer satisfaction rating from the Home Builders Federation and customer service reviews.
They ensure each employee reaches their full potential within their organisation and deliver high-quality training to everyone from entry-level trainees to experienced professionals.
- Ensure customer letters and emails are replied to within a maximum of 5 days
- Ensure all telephone calls wherever possible are dealt with within 24 hours of being received
- Deal with any customer issues that have been escalated
- Liaise with the customer on telephone calls that have been escalated by the Customer Care administrators
- Ensure that any problems or incomplete work are reported to the Head of Customer Care immediately
- Identify trends in respect of complaints and defects and report to Head of Customer Care
- Liaise with other departments within the region to ensure customer issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide support/cover for the Head of Customer Care as required
- Provide all aspects of customer service and liaison, providing advice and information, and ensuring all queries and complaints are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- Deal with reported faults in newly built homes
- Attend customer service meetings
- Attend handover meetings
- General office duties including filing, faxing, scanning, letter typing
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience working within a similar role
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Able to demonstrate ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- A polite, tactful and assertive attitude
- Patient and calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working
- Experience working for a residential house builder ideally within the customer facing environment
- Results driven Customer Service Professional with a high performance track record of customer service, administration and project control.
- Performs well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Good crisis-management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and bespoke software (e.g. databases).
What's on Offer
This role is based in Milton Keynes, salary CIRCA £22k + Benefits
Please apply to this role or contact Charlotte Jones directly on: 0115 934 8691