You are here
Customer Demand Executive
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have advanced IT/Excel skills and demand planning experience in FMCG.
About Our Client
A brand known for trust, outstanding taste & credibility. These values have resulted in this company being one of the most trusted food brands internationally.
Theresponsabilites of the Customer Demand Executive include;
Weekly Forecast and Demand Review Process
To provide customer demand information and analysis to help improve the forecast. To review weekly the factors affecting short; medium and long term forecast accuracy.
- Weekly Forecast & Demand Meeting. (Customer Demand Team).
- Discuss - Customer Forecasts/Orders/Activity analysis/Competitor activity/Consumers.
- Discuss and agree key short term changes with Account Manager.
Monthly Forecast Review Process
To provide customer insight; understanding and analysis into the monthly forecast review.
- Chair monthly Forecast Review Meetings.
- Discuss; analyse & understand - Customer Forecasts/Order Patterns/Activity/Competitor Activity.
- Update Customer Demand Manager.
Customer Order Availability
To pro-actively manage daily order availability - To analyse any variances between actual order volumes and forecast volumes in line with known availability concerns. To pro-actively discuss availability issues with the customer to achieve a joint solution.
- Daily real-time order v forecast reporting and analysis. (By Exception).
- Daily customer order checks.
- Communication of requirements and changes with Customers and Customer Operations.
Customer Engagement & Analysis
To pro-actively engage with Customers to understand; confirm and agree forecasts; demand and promotional activities. To interface this information into the weekly forecast/demand review process. To identify, report and analyse all Promotional/Event Activities and Customer KPI's.
- Develop and follow a defined Customer Meeting Plan & Structure (Head Office; Store Visits).
- Obtain and analyse the Customer's own Forecast - weekly basis.
- Weekly verification of promotions and activities (+6 weeks) with Customer.
- Weekly Customer KPI reporting; analysis and recommendations.
- Live Promotional Performance updates (epos) & Post Promotional Evaluation.
- Feedback information and analysis to Weekly Forecast & Demand Meeting (Customer Demand Team).
Cross Functional Relationships and Engagement
To build pro-active; collaborative relationships with Frozen Sales; Frozen Marketing and Ambient Customer Demand teams - to ensure cross functional awareness of all factors affecting availability and demand.
- Monthly Forecast Review Meetings.
- Weekly Alignment Meeting.
- Lead Internal Promotional Wash-Ups.
- Attend fortnightly marketing meetings.
Customer KPI Reporting and Analysis
To provide detailed Customer KPI Reporting and Analysis.
- Promotion & Event Analysis by Customer.
- Customer System KPI's - (Epos; Service; Availability; Stock cover; Forecast Accuracy).
To actively participate in various supply chain or business projects/administrative functions. To provide support for members of the Frozen Supply Chain Team.
- Involvement in Ad-Hoc Projects.
- Creation and maintenance of Customer Reference Material (Promo Calendars; Hierarchical contacts).
- Support and cover for Frozen Customer Demand Manager; Customer Demand Execs and Customer Ops Admin.
- Update standard operations documents for department.
- Support crystal ball (forecasting system) help desk and manage inbox.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Retailer Internet Systems.
- Minimum 2 years in a customer facing role within an FMCG environment.
- Excellent Excel Knowledge.
- Customer Focused.
- Analytical and Numerate.
What's on Offer
Customer Demand Executive