You are here
Customer Experience Manager
- Incredible opportunity for an experience Customer Experience Manager
- Higher education institution
About Our Client
A career in this education institution is like no other, a unique and well-loved brand, they make higher education open to all and support students every year to achieve their goals and change their lives.
User Experience Consultant responsibilities:
- Be a customer champion - focus relentlessly on meeting user needs
- Identify, specify and manage infrastructure development requirements to improve the experience or to meet specified targets
- Plan and respond to customer insight to put the customer benefit at the centre of everything we deliver
- Scope and deliver compelling experience programmes that both iterate and innovate across on and offline channels from the front end through to back end systems.
- Utilise agile development and PM methodologies dependent on project requirements.
- Develop strong relationship with key internal and external teams securing the right resources
- Guard the quality of the products delivered through specification, testing and customer use analysis.
- Own the relationship with relevant data, creative and production agencies
The Successful Applicant
User Experience Consultant profile:
- Evidence of customer led communication and infrastructure development, identifying insights to inform:
- customer experience and service development
- customer conversion
- retention and value management
- Evidence of success in developing and delivering customer experience programmes with a leading brand/or organisation of similar scale to The Open University
- Experience of managing and successful collaboration with:
- external parties, appreciating each party's strengths and roles
- extensive internal partners for delivery
- Experience of developing great customer experience using new technology and media including front end digital, middleware and back end databases.
- Good understanding of UX design principles, online and offline, including UI experience
- Experience and success working with agile development teams, building and maintaining a development backlog, operating within project governance and measuring success of deliverables
- Management of and negotiation with multiple cross unit stakeholders, including senior management, to meet or balance competing needs and challenges
- Able to assess value and quality of internal/ external input through both experience and objective analysis
- Evidence of working in a successful team with challenging targets
- Familiar and comfortable working with database management, CRM technology and tools
- A proven record of close and effective management of a budget
What's on Offer
£39,000 - £47,000 + great bonuses + 30+ days of holiday