You are here
Customer Insight & Analytics Manager
- Customer Insight & Analytics Manager
- Large UK financial institution based in the North West
About Our Client
Our client is a large UK financial institution based in the North West
Key Competencies of the Customer Insight & Analytics Manager - UK based Financial Services Provider:
- Plan and prioritise the key programmes of activity for the Customer Analytics & Insight Team, and create an annual plan which details deployment of key resources in order to maximise value of customer insight.
- Lead, develop and engage the Customer Analytics & Insight Team, to ensure that they have the skills and motivation required to deliver both team and individual objectives, whilst encouraging the development of potential.
- Lead and coach the team to scope specific programmes of work based on specialist understanding of analysis methodologies and solid grasp of the business requirements, to ensure that customer insight provided meets or exceeds those requirements.
- Lead production of customer analysis which combines data from multiple sources, both internal and external, and translates it into actionable insight and recommendations to support Product teams in understanding customer behaviour and its impact on business and product performance
- Lead the team in the identification and development of relevant KPIs, systems or processes to measure campaign effectiveness and ensure knowledge of previous performance is applied when planning future activity.
- Control and co-ordinate support provided by external suppliers and monitor use of budget, in order to support the key accountabilities outlined above.
- Collaboration across the analytics teams to promote skills / knowledge share and alignment and consistency on key business objectives
- Champion a company-wide understanding of the identified, priority customer segments and their integration into marketing plans
- Champion the value of insight to ensure that the customers' voice is always heard and consideration of insight data becomes a fundamental part of key strategic decision making.
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Insight & Analytics Manager - UK based Financial Services Provider will have:
- Excellent understanding of analysis methodologies and analytical skills
- Experience of managing a customer insight team and ability to effectively prioritise limited resources
- Strong drive for quality assurance and proven track record in providing robust and accurate customer insight data
- Extensive knowledge and experience of using SAS / KXEN / Predictive Analytics and/or other Analytical tools
- Solid understanding of the key economic drivers within Financial Services or comparable
- Sound commercial awareness
- Understanding of technical platforms and capabilities in the market
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across the business
- Ability to represent departmental priorities
- Must be able to work from Greater Manchester
What's on Offer
£41,200 - £51,600