You are here
Customer Marketing Executive
Are you looking to take your next big step in marketing?
Are you passionate about big FMCG brands?
About Our Client
This is a leading Global FMCG business with a portfolio of category leading brands and an unparallel close-knit, family feel environment with fantastic opportunities for progression both locally and Internationally.
The responsibilities of the role will include, within the defined category, in the UK and Ireland:
- Supports the Customer Marketing team in ensuring Trade Bundles, Base and New Products news, developed by the Platform, are appropriately and timely executed consistent with agreed parameters with the Cluster.
- Supports the local sales team in presenting launch plans to major customers and securing customer alignment on the activation plans
- Executes Special Pack plans consistent with agreed guidelines and principles
- Supports UK sales in preparing the annual business plans for key strategic partners
- Works with category management and sales to ensure all distribution and display initiatives are timely and properly executed for the defined category.
- Ensure excellence in sales execution at POS
- Supports the managers in the development of the promotional guidelines, equity deployment and monitoring.
- Develop, execute and monitor promotions (pre and post) in collaboration with Sales and Finance.
- Support the Sales Team with the execution of pricing plans
- For the defined category tracks distribution performance, competitive activities and inventory (with PS) management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Brand marketing, customer marketing or sales experience in an FMCG environment
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Fully Mobile and a willingness to travel
- Good Presentation Skills
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer and a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business!