You are here
Customer Marketing Manager
- Customer Marketing Manager required for FMCG business in Birmingham
- Exciting opportunity with Birmingham based FMCG business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG business based in Birmingham. As they go from strength to strength, they are looking to recruit a Customer Marketing Manager to join the business and drive their retailer relationships.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a hands-on role, which has been created through the growth of our client's brand portfolio. The over-arching responsibility of this role will be to bridge the Sales & Marketing teams, to ensure brand and customer promotional plans are aligned and successfully implemented.
You will plan and implement successful execution of brand activity across agreed customer promotional plans including; listing support presentations, promotional brochure ads, in-store POS & merchandising, distribution drive activity, customer specific promotions, trade show support. You'll also develop and maintain brand assets for the sales support toolkit - monthly brand activity cascade presentations, sales presenters, trade show pull up banners, POS, and other merchandise.
You'll also manage the customer marketing budget and ensure all customer specific activity is delivered on time and within budget while supporting new channel & customer development initiatives with a focus on online channel development
The Successful Applicant
The successful Customer Marketing Manager will:
- have a proven track record of developing and executing successful customer activation campaigns, and having a genuine passion for the FMCG sector
- be very commercial in their approach and have creative / entrepreneurial flair
- solid project management experience
- be used to working in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package