You are here
Customer Marketing Manager
- This is a Global FMCG business with an established portfolio of brands
- You will drive to build grocery and brand shopper marketing plans
About Our Client
This leading premium wines and spirits business is globally recognised for its sustainable growth through a large portfolio of international brands that focus on premium positioning and innovation. You will be based from their London office.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Marketing Manager are as follows:
- Lead the development of customer marketing plans, brands dependant upon role; with key internal stakeholders and managing key agency relationships
- Manage the development and implementation of key customer marketing plans.
- Manage an integrated customer activity calendar; making recommendations for investment choices on a quarterly basis
- Proactively contribute to an evaluation culture; adopting a framework for activity evaluation and developing key learning which can be acted upon to deliver better execution.
- Lead the evaluation of key customer marketing activities; based on sales uplift, ROI and brand objectives.
- Proactively make recommendations for the development of key customer selling tools to support sell-in of brand initiatives
- Deliver category/channel based presentations for key customer reviews
- Lead the development of price tracking tools for use across customer & brand teams
- Responsibility for customer marketing budget for your dedicated brand
- Monthly reconciliation of A&P spend
- Manage key customer management projects and participate in functional team meetings as required
- Manage relationships with customers to negotiate, agree and implement
- Work closely with brand teams to contribute to brand development, and translate brand plans into channel Customer Marketing activity
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Marketing Manager will bring the following skills and attributes to the position:
- Proven working knowledge of shopper/trade marketing ideally in FMCG Food & Drink
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Enjoys being part of a brand led busy shopper marketing team
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Analytical & highly numeric
- Strong negotiation skills Sales and/or marketing knowledge within drinks
What's on Offer
Up to £43,000 plus excellent benefits