You are here
Customer Retention Manager
Managing process and relationship with stakeholders around customer retention
Proven experience in managing marketing programmes of significant value
About Our Client
Our client is a leading supplier of builders' products to the professional market.
- Managing process and relationship with key stakeholders around customer retention activity in respect of branch closures, relocation, mergers or new sites
- Manage the processes to ensure marketing campaigns are compliant with ICOB 3 (Financial Promotions principles), of high quality and produced on time.
- Budget management and reporting, Operate within a budget of £0.5m -1m
- Co-ordination with data and design agencies
- Fulfilment and tracking of customer incentives
- Championing the customer agenda at all times
- Internal communication and briefings with branch and sales teams
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing background / qualified to CIM or degree level
- Customer data, Segmentation, loyalty and direct marketing experience (preferably B2B background / similar trade or retail industry)
- Project Management with commercial/analytic capability
- Decisive and self motivated
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven experience in managing marketing programmes of significant value, as well as a proven record of delivery to targets and focus on the commercial results
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive starting salary of £35-40k per annum. The role is initially for 8 months, however there is possibility for the role to turn permanent.