You are here
Customer Service Co-ordinator
- Residential Developer Customer Service Experience - MUST HAVE
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised residential developer within the Building and Construction market in Reading. They are currently bolstering their Customer Service team to create a high performing team that can maintain the high standards of the business.
They believe that service does not just involve customer care; it's also about providing the customer with a range of attractive offers to make it easier and quicker to move.
Ideally coming from a residential build background you will have a prior understanding of the industry and will be able to provide customers with the appropriate level of care throughout the process, facilitating their move.
As the selected Customer Service Co-ordinator, based in Reading, you will be required to complete the following duties:
- You will be responsible for making sure that all the customers received a top level service.
- Any concerns from customers throughout the various stages of development and their move will need to be met and dealt with accordingly.
- As part of your day-to-day role, you will need to arrange for any issues to be inspected and then to communicate with various sub-contract tradesmen to correct any issues.
- There will be a heavy requirement on communication through several means including face to face, over the phone and by email. This level of communication should remain high at all times.
- At times, you will be called upon to support the Head of Customer Services with the day-to-day running of the department, acting in a professional manner at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Customer Service Co-ordinator will hopefully fit into the following category:
- The successful candidate will ideally have a proven track record in providing outstanding customer service, preferably within the house building / residential sector.
- Succeeding in this role will require a highly organised individual.
- Keeping promises to customers to get back to them within agreed time frames will be essential.
- You will need to remain positive and be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own.
- A good level of communication will be essential so as to effectively interact with customers, sub-contractors and internal colleagues. This will also help you in delivering against your key performance indicators.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary on offer with benefits package